Despite the fighting there was some camaraderie between some Aussie and Turkish soldiers. Here we meet some young Turkish-Australian children interested in learning about both sides of the Gallipoli story.
Skyscrapers seem to defy the laws of physics by holding up millions of kilograms of weight. Brendan Scott, a Civil Engineer from the University of Adelaide, explains how engineers use maths and science to figure out how we can build large and complex structures without them falling down.
It's probably safe to say that all the dry land in the world has been mapped, but surprisingly only about 2 percent of the ocean floor has been mapped. Rudy Kloser, a research scientist with CSIRO, will tell you how he is working on mapping the other 98 percent.
Some studies show kids do their best thinking later in the day. One school in the UK is starting classes at half past one in the afternoon in the hope that the students will concentrate better in class and therefore get better grades!
Elastigirl and Mr Incredible argue about the best way to drive into the city to take on Syndrome's Omnidroid, but as Mr Incredible expresses doubt about his ability to defeat the robot, Elastigirl confirms her faith in her husband and teamwork.
Greg and Rodrick put their differences aside to help each other clean up after having a party while their parents are out of town. While they do decide to work together, the motive of their actions is questionable.
Junior scientist Charlotte conducts an experiment to test which combination of ingredients creates the best conditions for fermentation, using plastic bottles, balloons, sugar, baking soda and dry yeast.
Sa'luk insists Aladdin must be punished for invading the 40 thieves lair, and Cassim, Aladdin's longlost father and leader of the thieves, tells his son he believes he's capable of facing the challenge.
A green building in Melbourne called CH2 has been built with the environment in mind. Rob Adams, Director of City Design for the Melbourne City Council gives us a tour around this ecofriendly building.